Top 5 Reasons To Use Managed IT Services
2019 is officially here and it’s the time to make (and try to stick to) resolutions. For businesses, January is a time for looking back on the year that was and for looking forward to the year that will be. This process typically centers around revenue, efficiency, how to grow, and ways to save. For most small to medium sized businesses, how IT fits into this big picture can be a headache or just downright confusing.
Most large businesses have their own IT department that keeps their network, software, and cyber security up-to-date and running smoothly. Another, less glamorous, aspect of IT is keeping systems up-to-date with regulations and cyber security laws. How businesses handle their customers or clients information and the steps they take to protect it are governed by regulations and businesses that fail to follow these regulations leave themselves open to liability lawsuits. For small to medium sized businesses that “troubleshoot on the fly,” these regulations are sometimes unknown and therefore not followed.
How Managed IT Services Can Help Your Small to Medium Sized Business
For most small to medium sized businesses, the cost of having a fulltime employee(s) handling IT services is too high or there is simply not enough for them to do to justify the position. What happens without IT support is that a owner, manager or other tech-savvy employee usually assumes the role and does the updating and troubleshooting when it comes up. While this may work for a short period of time, in today’s world of advanced cyber-security threats stop-gap methods leave your business susceptible to cyber attacks and network failures. When you work with most Managed Service Providers you’re able to set up an IT support and service plan that fits your needs and budget.
Top 5 Reasons Your Business Needs Managed IT Services
- Cost of Professional IT Services – Using managed IT services allows you to set up a plan that uniquely fits your business and needs. You don’t pay for services you don’t need or use. Most managed service providers also have monthly or yearly rates, allowing you to set cost and business expenses. One other benefit, is that managed services help reduce your risk of network failures, again, reducing the cost of doing business.
- Access to Professional IT Services – Since most small to medium businesses aren’t able to justify having a full-time IT professional on the payroll they often leave themselves and business open to cyber threats and networks disasters. When using a managed service provider, you have access to highly trained IT professionals that you wouldn’t otherwise have access to. With managed services your business has access to IT professionals just like larger companies, which helps your business compete.
- Stay Up-To-Date With New Technology – IT professionals stay in the loop with all the new technology, apps, and software. They keep your business informed of cost-effective solutions and upgrades that you may otherwise not know of.
- Cyber-Security & Reducing Risks – There are a myriad of cyber and network risks that face you business. From compliance and network updates to phishing scams and employee error, managed service providers help defend your business from the daily threats it encounters; helping to eliminate downtime and saving our business money.
- Letting You Focus On Your Business – Unless your business is IT, you probably didn’t start your business so you could spend all your time focused on your network. Managed services can eliminate all those extra hours you and your employees spend on network issues allowing you to spend more of your work day focused the business of doing business.
Pros 4 Technology – Managed IT Services
Take your business into 2019 with Managed IT Services. At Pros 4 Technology we have training and experience to handle your business’ IT needs. Contact us today to get started with a No-Cost Network Audit. Let’s work together to achieve your business’ goals.