Cyber Crime Affects 1 in 5 Small Businesses.
How are you protecting your computer network?
An estimated 62% of cybercrime is committed against small- to medium-sized businesses. Why target small businesses? Many owners don’t believe their data is valuable enough to want to steal, so they don’t take the right steps for network security. They are easy targets.
By now, most business owners understand that computer viruses, adware, and spyware can slow down your computers – and your business. They can also leave you vulnerable to data breaches and cybercrime. Not only do firewalls and updated anti-virus programs protect your computer, they also prevent you from passing the virus to other computers when you send e-mails or share files. If you’re unsure about your anti-virus software installation or how to set it up, let us help you do it right. We’ll make sure that any necessary computer virus removal or spyware removal is complete and prevent the problem in the future.
At Pros 4 Technology, we regularly scan our clients’ networks for hidden spyware, malware and viruses that many antivirus tools and software can’t detect or won’t remove. We review your firewall and security settings, check for essential security updates and patches, and keep your virus definitions up to date to ensure that your network really IS secure. Our remote monitoring software allows us detect issues before they affect your entire network.
A comprehensive network security evaluation is included in our No-Cost, No-Obligation Network Audit for new clients, because we firmly believe that well-informed business owners make the very best clients.
Network Security Compliance
Many business fields and industries require compliance with stringent network security protocols. For small municipalities, firms and practices, having a network audited for compliance can be a source of stress and anxiety. At Pros 4 Technology, we ensure that our small business clients meet with regulatory standards for network security to protect them, their employees, their clients, and patients from liability associated with data security.
Dental, Chiropractic and Medical Practices
- HIPPA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) protects health care patients’ privacy and confidentiality. In order to comply with this law, health care providers must take specific steps to secure their patients’ data on their networks.
- Pros 4 Technology specializes in helping small practices set up and maintain HIPPA-compliant, secure networks for their data.
Financial Services & Accounting Firms
- Your clients trust you with their financial data and personal information. You need a secure IT network that will keep their data safe.
- Special IT considerations for accounting & financial firms include: data backups for important account information and record keeping; firewalls and security; and reliable connection and workstation speed to make sure transactions are timely.
- Even small municipalities are required to comply with Public Records Laws regarding email storage, use of official email, electronic records storage and access, and safeguarding of citizens’ information. We help government offices ensure they comply with regulatory standards and pass audits.
- Small-town governments deal with many technical demands on tight budgets that may limit access to newer technology.
- Network security infrastructure is necessary to protect citizens and public funds.
All organizations depend on having a stable and secure network.
Your network is critical to your business. When it is down or it has problems Pros 4 Technology is here to help. We are experts at designing and wiring networks for small businesses and municipalities. If you need wireless network installation or need your existing network configured for better performance and security, our expert engineers and technicians will handle it efficiently and cost-effectively. Our Managed IT Services will ensure that your business network is secure and functioning efficiently.
A comprehensive network security evaluation is included in our No-Cost, No-Obligation Network Audit for new clients, because we firmly believe that well-informed business owners make the very best clients. Contact us today to schedule yours!
“Pros 4 Technology takes the time to explain how certain technologies work, and help us to decide the best fit for our organization.” -Jodi Casetta, Principal of Holy Trinity School
“Pros 4 Technology’s proactive approach to IT has reduced the downtime and problems in our business, savings us money.” -Brian Schwaller, Energy Consultant and Owner of EcoManity and FacilityLEDLighting.com
“The Pros 4 Technology team is very accessible, and a joy to work with.” -Gwen Weber, Director of Operations, Boys & Girls Clubs of Sheboygan County
A Business Owner’s Guide to Finding An
Honest, Competent and Responsive Computer Consultant
Choosing the wrong computer consultant to support your network can be incredibly frustrating, not to mention expensive! If you have questions about how to hire an honest, competent and responsive computer consultant – then this book is a must-read. Our best customers are well-informed, so we’re providing this informative guide FREE.