COMPREHENSIVE TECHNOLOGY HEALTH CHECK FOR NEW CLIENTS
Every new client relationship for us starts with a No-Cost, No-Obligation Computer Network Audit.
During this technology “health check” we will perform a comprehensive audit of your entire network to look for potential problems, security loopholes, spyware and other hidden problems that will cause the computers on your network to run slow, crash and lose data.
During your Network Audit we will:
- Review your system backups to make sure they are working properly and can be restored quickly in the event of a disaster.
- Scan for hidden spyware, malware and viruses that many antivirus tools and software can’t detect or won’t remove.
- Check for security updates and patches to validate that your network really is secure.
- Review your firewall and security settings.
- Check the integrity of your server and workstations hardware.
- Audit your virus definitions and protection.
- Conduct a visual scan of your server room and cabling to make sure your network is physically safe and set up properly.
- Evaluate your overall system performance, space and settings to see if your network is running as fast as it could be.
- Analyze your wireless network to make sure you have secure guest and corporate networks, only accessible by authorized users.
- Check to make sure you have updated software and that you are not running software that has already come to end of life.
Using information from your Network Audit, we provide you with a written proposal including a detailed report of our audit findings and recommendations for solutions, including accurate costs for any upgrades, and a predictable, fixed monthly cost for Managed IT Services.
Why Should You Care About This?
Hardware failure is one of the leading causes of data loss, but it can be detected early and avoided with proper monitoring.
There are hundreds of ways that hackers and viruses can – undetected – gain access to and remotely control your network, corrupt your data and use your network as a conduit for spreading spam, viruses and even illegal software.
There are numerous system checks and updates that should be done on a regular basis to ensure maximum speed, performance and security. Ignore them and your system will get progressively slower, more unstable and susceptible to viruses, spyware and hackers.
Traditional tape backups have a failure rate of 100% – that means all tape drives will fail at some point, often without warning. USB sticks and USB hard drives are just as unreliable. You don’t want to find out that your backup was not working the day after your hard drive fails.
Why Do We Provide a Valuable Network Audit at No Charge?
Like a doctor, an honest and professional computer consultant needs to diagnose your network before he can offer technology solutions. Costs quoted over the phone without a thorough understanding of your technology and how you use it are inherently inaccurate and misleading. Your Network Audit allows us to develop an effective plan for addressing your IT needs, and provide accurate costs. It is our investment in a great client relationship. Contact us today to schedule your Network Audit!
“Pros 4 Technology provides me a great deal of comfort in knowing that my business data and technology systems are professionally maintained and protected.” -David Schmidt, President of Aislelogic
“Drexel’s IT Department is Pros 4 Technology…. They have become a very important part of our team and we look forward to a long term relationship with them.” -Joel Fleischman, CEO of Drexel Building Supply
“With Pros 4 Technology we get on-site monthly visits…. We get to know who we are working with on the other end of the line…” -Jo Ann Lesser, Clerk/Treasurer, Village of Howards Grove
“Pros 4 Technology… addressed emergency issues, security issues and hardware issues, all with complete efficiency, expertise, and professionalism.” -Wendy Varish, Chiropractor, Howards Grove Chiropractic
“The Pros 4 Technology team is very accessible, and a joy to work with.” -Gwen Weber, Director of Operations, Boys & Girls Clubs of Sheboygan County
“I can rely on Pros 4 Technology’s expertise and put a high level of confidence in their abilities and customer service.” -Mark J. Miller, CPA Financial Services
A Business Owner’s Guide to Finding An
Honest, Competent and Responsive Computer Consultant
Choosing the wrong computer consultant to support your network can be incredibly frustrating, not to mention expensive! If you have questions about how to hire an honest, competent and responsive computer consultant – then this book is a must-read. Our best customers are well-informed, so we’re providing this informative guide FREE.