Internet-based VOIP Phone Systems (Voice-Over IP) are expected to replace traditional land-based phone lines in the near future.
Improvements in internet connectivity and speed and the high cost of maintaining outdated telephone lines with limited data capability is driving telecommunications companies to transition to internet based phone service. A VOIP phone system is an appealing option for businesses looking for flexibility, scalability and availability of modern call features, often at a lower cost than traditional land based phone service.
Advantages of VOIP Phone Systems for Small Businesses
- Lower cost: VOIP is almost always less expensive than traditional land lines, particularly when your company has a high volume of long distance and international calls
- Mobility and convenience: each phone number is completely portable, making this a great feature for companies with multiple locations and/or telecommuters. Employees can answer calls virtually anywhere via laptop or by forwarding to a mobile phone.
- Scalability: adding new users and call features can be done quickly and at minimal extra cost.
- Ease of use: Good VOIP Phone Systems are designed with an intuitive, easy to use interface that minimizes training and orientation time for users.
- Reliability: your hosted VOIP phone system is monitored and maintained 24/7. Any issues that we find are addressed immediately, before they affect your business.
Contact Us Today to Discuss Your Company’s Telecommunication Needs!
“Pros 4 Technology provides me a great deal of comfort in knowing that my business data and technology systems are professionally maintained and protected.” -David Schmidt, President of Aislelogic
“Pros 4 Technology provides spectacular IT service. Very simply, they are among the very best!” -George G. Hartl, DDS, MS, Orthodontist & Owner of Hartl Orthodontics
“I continue to be very impressed by how professional and responsive Pros 4 Technology is!” -Carrie Kost, Marketing Director, Sparkworks Marketing & Web Design Inc
A Business Owner’s Guide to Finding An
Honest, Competent and Responsive Computer Consultant
Choosing the wrong computer consultant to support your network can be incredibly frustrating, not to mention expensive! If you have questions about how to hire an honest, competent and responsive computer consultant – then this book is a must-read. Our best customers are well-informed, so we’re providing this informative guide FREE.